Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket     Photobucket


Chatter Boards

Boards are a super fun way to decorate, especially when renting. When you want to display something moveable, boards are the way to go. Here are some ideas. Again, let me know if you'd like more ideas or if you have some of your own. Remember, anything from HomeChatter can be customized the way YOU want it! You can do any size, saying, color, or font.

6X16 Family boards $18
6X16 Boards $16
6x24 Boards $18 (add $2 for any overlayed board)
6X24 Family Boards $20



8X24 Board $23

10X24 Board $25

4x12 Blocks $10 each

Family Home Evening Boards 8X28 with magnetic hearts, assignments and names $30

Kid's Boards

4X36 $22




Masterpiece boards 8X28 with clips $26


Child of God Name boards 8X16 $18

Child of God board with ribbon 10X10 $20

Quote ideas
Happily Ever After
I kiss better than I cook
It’s the moments together, that change us forever
Miracles never cease to exist
Together we have it all
The secret to having it all, is knowing you already do
A day without laughter is a day lost
Try a little harder to be a little better
to have-to hold-to love-to honor-to cherish
Live Well-Laugh Often-Love Much
All because two people fell in love
Home is where our story begins…
We don’t remember days, we remember moments.
TEACHERS-tough lives forever
Always & Forever
Families are Forever
We may not have it all together…but together we have it all
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments
that take our breath away
DREAM-follow your heart wherever it takes you
Children are the hands by which we take a hold of heaven
HOME-is where our story begins
BLESSINGS-count them one by one
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused
WELCOME-family and friends
My house was clean last week…sorry you missed it!
Return with Honor
Christ-is the center of our home
ETERNITY-families are forever
Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven
Choose you this day whom ye will serve…but as for me and my house, we will serve the
LORD
It’s the moments together that change us forever
Laundry…Help Wanted!
Remember who you are
Having someone to love is FAMILY-Having somewhere to go is HOME-Having both is
life’s greatest BLESSING
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.-3 John 1:4
Always, forever, and no matter what
The secret to having it all, is knowing you already do
Life is short…eat dessert first!
A kind word is never wasted
Simple pleasures are life’s treasures
In everything give Thanks
Family is forever
FAITH-trust in the Lord with all your heart
Faith shines brightest in the dark
Be Grateful-Be Smart-Be Involved-Be Clean-Be True-Be Positive-Be Humble-Be Still-
Be Prayerful
A mother holds her children’s hands for just a while…but their hearts forever
Fill a house with love and it becomes a home
Eat Well-Laugh Often-Love Much
This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it Psalms 118:24
The best things in life aren’t things
MOTHER-All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. Abraham Lincoln
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart
This house believes in love
The most important things in life aren’t things
The best thing to hold on to in life is each other
PRAYER-when life gets too hard to stand…kneel
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are; it is our choices
Always kiss me goodnight
Cherish Yesterday-Live for Today-Dream of Tomorrow
I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I
had no where else to go -Abraham Lincoln
Christ is the center of our home, a guest at every meal, a silent listener to every
Conversation
We don’t remember days, we remember moments.
Whatever you are, be a good one
Success-The only place you’ll find success before work is in the dictionary.
Family-a journey to forever
FOREVER-to hearts, two lives, one dream
HOME-A little place created by love
FAMILY-the ones we live with, laugh with, and love

Children’s Quotes:
Snips ‘n snails and puppy dog tails…that’s what little boys are made of
Sugar ‘n spice and everything nice…that’s what little girls are made of
It’s not easy being a Princess
Sisters by chance, friends by choice
Boys will be boys
I love you to the moon and back
Take me out to the ball game
Lead me-Guide me-Walk Beside Me
Brother will you-Build Forts-Shoot Hoops-Teach me to skip rocks-Tell me stories in the
Dark-Always be my friend?
Sister will you-Make believe-Play dress-up-Let me be the Princess-Tell me stories in the
Dark-Always be my friend?
A dream is a wish your heart makes
Treasure life’s little moments
Princess
Fabulous
You are my Sunshine
Those who reach…touch the stars
Believe in Yourself
Dance yourself silly
BRANDON-I am a child of God
I lived with God not too long ago, came down to earth to learn and grow. Guide me each
day with patience and love, help me return to my father above.
Daddy’s little Angel
Our little Angel
Little Prince
Little Princess
Someday I will find my prince charming…but my daddy will always be my King.
Hitch your wagon to a star
Splish, Splash I was takin’ a bath!
Follow your heart wherever it takes you
Fairy tales do come true
A face without freckles is like a sky without stars
Twinkle, Twinkle, little star
The Princess is sleeping
Laughter is timeless, Imagination has no age, Dreams are forever…
Star light, start bright, First star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, Have the wish
I wish tonight.